Terms and Conditions for the Caledon Gaming Lerutle Game
Caledon Gaming (Pty) Ltd, a company registered under the laws of Lesotho (Registration Number 69286, TIN Number 200095188-5) whose registered address is: Grindnation Building, Industrial Area, Maseru, Lesotho; hereinafter referred to as Caledon Gaming.
Caledon Gaming is authorized and regulated by the Ministry of Trade under License number:
All Caledon Gaming Games remain subject to the provisions of the ministry of trade and any disputes arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with such provision.
This Lerutle Draw Game (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as ‘Lerutle’ ) is subject to the provisions of the Ministry of Trade - and any disputes arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with its provisions.
This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between Caledon Gaming. and you as a Player. The Terms shall apply to gaming via Mobile Money. You are required to accept these Terms and Conditions when interacting with the services offered. Caledon Gaming and You are bound by these Terms and Conditions throughout the existence of the relationship. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Best efforts will be made to inform Players about major modifications to these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the same, it is the responsibility of the Player to check for amendments and it shall be assumed that by playing, all Players have read, understand, and agree to the Terms and Conditions at the time of entry.
This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between BetCity and you as a Player. The Terms shall apply to gaming via Mobile services, SMS, Mobile Money and all other connected devices. You are required to accept these Terms and Conditions when interacting with the services offered by BetCity and you are bound by these Terms and Conditions throughout the existence of the relationship.
Lerutle Game Description
Lerutle is a Draw-Based Game based on choosing a set of three digit numbers - which constitutes a Bet. The pool consists of the numbers 0 to 9 inclusive. When Players enter, they choose their numbers. Players can bet a variable amount between LSL M3 to LSL M200 on the outcome of the 3-digit draws, which are held every 15/30/60 minutes.
The pay-out multiples for bets are illustrated under clause 4. The table below shows the odds for matching 2 up to 3 numbers in a 3 digit draw.
|Draw / Pick||Odds|
Caledon Gaming will on occasion run additional and/or bonus prize draws and jackpots at its discretion. Information relating to such draws will be made available on the Site when relevant. Such draws and jackpots may be subject to additional game specific rules, terms and conditions.
The Lerutle Game Method of Entry
Players can enter the LERUTLE Game by using their Mobile Money Account online, via sms or ussd.
The Player must use the ACCOUNT or REFERENCE field of the Mobile Money system as the means to enter their lucky numbers (3 digits), to enter the Lerutle game. Failure to enter thesenumbers in a compliant way will result in the Caledon Gaming’ system issuing a lucky pick set of random numbers.
The Player is responsible for any financial transaction associated with the bet.
Upon confirmation that the transaction has been approved the Player is sent a betting slip via SMS.
1. Vodacom Mpesa is the Mobile Money platform currently available for use.
2. For new Players, Account details and promotional messages pertaining to their account will be sent via SMS at the point of 1st bet.
The Player is responsible for any Mobile Money-based transaction fees levied by the mobile operators.
Additional steps based on prior registration include Age Verification and Acceptance of T&Cs
1. The LERUTLE Game Rules
1.1. The LERUTLE Game involves a random draw of THREE digit numbers ('Numbers') each selected from the numbers 0 to 9.
1.2. The Draw uses a Random Number Generator.
1.3. Draws are scheduled every 15/30/60 minutes. The exact draw time will depend on the processing of the entries such that Caledon Gaming can fulfil its obligations.
1.4. The Stake for Lerutle Game Bet is between M2 and M200 Notwithstanding the foregoing default limitations, a player may request to opt out of the limitation requirement by contacting our customer services department. LERUTLE reserves an absolute right to make any necessary enquiries and to deny any such requests in compliance with our responsible gaming policies and best practice. Limitation of Liability – LERUTLE reserves the right to set a maximum total bet amount on a specific entry number per draw. In the case that Player picks such a number, they will be informed via SMS and their stake refunded in full to their Mobile Money Account.
1.5. In the event that a Player deposits less than the minimum bet, LERUTLE shall hold the funds on account, shall notify the Player of the same via SMS, and shall advise that upon depositing the balance of a minimum bet, the player shall be entered into the next relevant draw.
1.6. In the absence of a confirmed opt-out, if a Player attempts to bet over the default maximum stake, at the Company’s discretion, the stake may be rejected, or the Player may be automatically refunded the difference less the cost of the Mobile Money transaction.
1.7 If a Player wishes to bet more than the predetermined maximum bet amount, they must communicate that intention to CALEDON GAMING via the Customer Care Team’s call centre or via the website.
1.8 The Stake will be displayed on the relevant LERUTLE betting panel at the time the LERUTLE bet is placed.
1.9 The deadline for LERUTLE Bets will be decided by CALEDON GAMING and is currently set to 30 seconds before the draw, and will be displayed on the Site.
1.10 There are many ways to win, as outlined in the Game Description above.
1.11 Only one Prize can be won per LERUTLE bet, which will be the highest of the available Prize Categories achieved by, and relevant to, that LERUTLE bet.
1.12 The Prize payable to Players in respect of each CALEDON GAMING Winning LERUTLE Bet will be that announced on the LERUTLE website with respect to that particular draw.
1.13 The results can be checked by visiting the Site. These results will also be sent to all players that made a bet in the game.
1.14 CALEDON GAMING will endeavor to ensure that the results displayed on the Site or published via other sources are accurate (including Prizes, Prize Breakdowns, and Winnings). Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, CALEDON GAMING shall not be liable for any mistakes in respect of such information.
2. Rules to Entry
2.1 You must have a Lesotho Mobile Money Account registered to Your Account and have the valid form of Identification Information that is associated with the Mobile Money Account.
2.2 Each bet must be purchased for its full price, with the exception of complimentary entries distributed by CALEDON GAMING in a promotion or by way of prizes for LERUTLE games.
2.3 Bets can only be made through CALEDON GAMING
2.4 If a bet is made after the designated draw deadline (as advertised on the Site), the bet is automatically entered into the next scheduled draw. For example:
1. a) If a bet is received after the advertised deadline, the bet will be entered into the following draw
2. b) If a bet is received after the advertised deadline due to a delay in CALEDON GAMING or computer systems, or any unforeseen technical difficulties, the bet will be entered into the following draw
2.5 Your bet will only be valid if it is recorded on CALEDON GAMING’s Computer System.
2.6 In the event that You have deposited money into CALEDON GAMING’s Mobile Money account to complete a betting transaction but, due to unforeseen technical difficulties, issues or problems, CALEDON GAMING is unable to process your deposit and issue a bet at that time, CALEDON GAMING will process Your deposit and issue a bet for the next available draw upon rectification of the technical difficulties.
2.7 You can only bet and receive Prizes in line with these Rules.
2.8 There is no general right for a person to bet. CALEDON GAMING can refuse to allow bets to anyone, and/or limit the number of bets You can place, without providing an explanation or reason.
2.9 Subject to Rule 2.8, the following people cannot bet and thus CALEDON GAMING will not be liable to pay a Prize to them:
1. a) Anyone under the age of 18, whether that person is betting for themselves or anyone else
2. b) Directors and employees of CALEDON GAMING
3. c) Specified employees of any of CALEDON GAMING.’s key contractors or sub-contractors
4. d) Personal partners and persons who are, to some extent, maintained by anyone mentioned in Rules 2.9 (b) and 2.9 (c) or in either case if living in the same household as that person
6. f) Anyone else CALEDON GAMING may decide and specify in any amendment which is made to these Rules or in any other appropriately published communication from time to time.
2.10 If a Prize is paid to anyone listed in Rule 2.9, that person will be required to repay the Prize immediately.
2.11 CALEDON GAMING employees may bet but only for the purpose of testing Accounts and purchases using Mobile Money Accounts.
3.1 You are responsible for keeping safe and confidential any information required to claim a Prize for a particular Bet (including, for example, the relevant Ticket Number and Your Identification Information). You acknowledge that if You are not able to provide sufficient Identification Information when claiming a Prize, You will not receive that Prize
3.2 You are also responsible for:
1. a) Checking that Your Ticket shows the correct Bet, Games and Draw dates; and
2. b) Claiming (where applicable) and checking You receive the full amount of any Prize You are entitled to.
3. c) In the event that there are any taxes applicable to the Prizes, CALEDON GAMING. will deduct the relevant amount and remit to the tax collection agency. The Winners will be presented with tax withholding certificates where applicable.
4. Prize Terms and Rules
4.1 When you bet on three digits that matches the drawn numbers and that bet was made at the minimum level (Currently M2), the following table outlines the pay-out for that winning Bet:
|Draw / Pick||Odds|
5. Claiming a Prize
5.1. You can only claim a Prize if You are the holder of an Account with a Winning Bet.
5.2. Interactive Bet Slips cannot be used as evidence of a Bet or of the numbers selected for a Game, or used otherwise to claim a Prize, nor can a purchase confirmation made available to You (or sent to You) by CALEDON GAMING be used under any circumstances as evidence that You are entitled to a Prize.
5.3. Unless You follow the procedure set out in Rule 5.5, Prizes must be claimed before the end of the 30th day after the relevant Draw (the “Claim Period”) using one of the procedures set out in Rule 5.4. Your entitlement to a Prize will be lost and the Prize will not be paid if that Prize is not claimed within the Claim Period, unless You follow the procedure set out in Rule 5.5.
5.4. If You are claiming a Prize within the Claim Period, you must make your claim using one of the following procedures:
11. a) Through Your Account, confirming that payment should be made to You. This must be done before 11.00pm on the last day of the Claim Period
12. b) Via telephone to the Customer Care Team. You must telephone during the Customer Care Team’s normal opening hours which, at the time of writing these Rules, are as follows: 8.00am - 8.00pm on Mondays to Saturdays, 9.00am - 5.00pm on Sundays – reduced opening hours may apply over the Christmas and New Year Period. You are advised to refer to the Site for current opening hours.
13. c) In person at CALEDON GAMING.’s registered office* during CALEDON GAMING.’s normal business hours* within the Claim Period. CALEDON GAMING must receive sufficient information to prove You are the holder of the Account that has the Winning Entry, together with a completed Prize Claim Form, and any other form(s) or documentation that Caledon GamingLtd. request (where applicable).
* CALEDON GAMING’s registered Office is in Grindnation Building, Industrial Area, Maseru, Lesotho; Normal business hours are as follows: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Fridays (excluding public Holidays). Reduced hours may apply over the Christmas and New Year period.
5.5. A Prize can be claimed in person within seven days from the end of the Claim Period if, before the end of the Claim Period, You contact Caledon Gaming Ltd. and notify it that You intend to claim a Prize in this way (and give Your name, address and all details of the Bet that Caleon Gaming reasonably requires) and if You then present the proof of identity and any relevant completed Prize Claim Form in person at Caledon Gaming.’s office during normal business hours (see Rule 5.4) within the seven day period. You can contact Caledon Gaming Ltd. by:
1. a) Telephoning the Customer Care Team during its normal opening hours from time to time. See above or refer to the Site for the Customer Care Team’s current opening hours
2. b) Emailing email@example.com. Caledon Gaming Ltd. must receive the email before the end of the Claim Period.
3. c) If You fail to claim within the additional seven-day period, Your entitlement to the Prize will be lost and the Prize will not be PAID .
5.6. You can only claim for the highest Prize Category Your Bet has won in. You cannot claim a Prize for a lower Prize tier, or for any otherwise unclaimed Prize in that particular Draw or Prize pool.
2.5 Your bet will only be valid if it is recorded on BetCity’s Computer System.
6. Validation Requirements
6.1. Before a Prize can be paid on a Bet, it must be successfully validated in line with Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s reasonable validation procedures adopted from time to time. Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s decision about whether the Bet is valid will be final and binding.
6.2. Without limiting the effect of Rule 6.1, Caledon Gaming Ltd. will declare a Bet invalid (and will not, therefore, pay any Prize relating to that Bet) if:
1. a) The Bet is the result of an act by You or another person that was intended to increase the chances of You or that person winning a Prize in the relevant Game above the chances enjoyed by other Players of that Game, or to increase that Prize; or
2. b) The Bet is counterfeit, all or part of the Bet has been forged, or the Bet fails to pass Caledon GamingLtd.’s validation and security checks; or
3. c) The Prize claim is not received within the relevant claim period set out in Rules 5.3 and 5.5;
4. d) The Ticket Number for the Bet is not on Ltd.’s official list of Winning Entries, or the relevant Prize for the Winning Bet with that Ticket Number has been paid previously; or
5. e) The details associated with the Ticket Number of a Bet do not match Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s official records of that Ticket Number; or
6. f) Caledon Gaming Ltd. reasonably believes that the Bet was purchased by or on behalf of a person falling within one of the categories in Rule 2.8.
6.3. Without limiting the effect of Rule 6.1, Caledon Gaming Ltd. may declare a Bet invalid (and will not be obliged to pay any Prize) if:
1. a) Caledon Gaming Ltd. reasonably believes that the person claiming the Prize is not the holder of the relevant Account or that person’s duly authorised representative, or that the information provided by the person claiming the Prize is incomplete or has been altered or tampered with.
2. b) The Bet has not been issued or sold by Caledon Gaming Ltd.
3. c) The Ticket Number (or any other unique feature of the Bet) does not match the records on Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System for the Game that the Bet relates to.
4. Payment of Prizes
7.1. The Information below sets out how Interactive Prizes of different amounts should be claimed and will be paid.
1. a) Prizes ranging in value from ‘M0 to M10,000’: Prizes and other winnings from Games in this category will automatically be deposited into Your Mobile Money Account.
2. b) Prizes of values of ‘M10,001 and Above’: Prizes and other winnings in the amount of M10,000 and above from games that are purchased or played on the Mobile Website may require to be claimed in person at Caledon Gaming Ltd.'s Office by the Player to whom the Ticket was issued. Further information can be obtained by contacting Caledon Gaming Ltd.'s Customer Service Centre. You acknowledge and agree that You will be required to comply with all Caledon Gaming Ltd. Prize claim requirements, including the confirmations of Your identity and entitlement to the prize, to Caledon Gaming Ltd.'s satisfaction, at its sole and absolute discretion. You will be required to provide a form of valid government-issued photo identification and any other information that Caledon Gaming Ltd. may require to confirm Your eligibility for a prize.
7.2. Caledon Gaming Ltd. reserves the right to:
1. a) Pay Prizes by cheque, bank transfer, direct credit, or Mobile Money. If payment is made for Prizes of M10,000 and less, this will be deposited (at Your own cost) to the Mobile Money Account registered to Your Account or any other account agreed between Caledon Gaming Ltd. and You
2. b) Ask You to attend Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Office to claim Your Prize
3. c) Withhold a Prize, providing it is acting reasonably, until it is entirely satisfied that a Bet is valid and that the claim has been made in good faith
4. d) Withhold a Prize (or seek or recover a Prize already paid) until all appropriate checks and enquiries have been carried out, if in its discretion it believes, on reasonable grounds, that You (as the person claiming a Prize) are: not lawfully entitled to receipt of a Prize; or that a Prize has been paid to You in circumstances where Caledon Gaming Ltd. decides (in line with Rule 11.1) that the Bet is invalid or defective; or where there is any other reason for Caledon Gaming Ltd. (acting reasonably) to question Your entitlement to the Prize. Any checks and enquiries will be carried out promptly by Caledon Gaming Ltd. You shall repay immediately upon demand any Prize Caledon Gaming Ltd. seeks to recover
5. e) Recover a Prize incorrectly paid into Your Account
6. f) Request proof of entitlement to a Prize (including, without limitation, Identification Information, proof of identity and capacity to claim)
7. g) Refuse to pay a Prize If You are unable or fail to produce sufficient Identification Information when claiming a Prize
8. h) Photograph anyone claiming a Prize for Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s records
9. i) Request a court to decide to whom a Prize should be paid and/or make a payment to the court
10. j) Refuse to pay a prize if You refuse to sign all the documentation required by the Insurance Underwriters
7.3. The right to a Prize is not transferable.
7.4. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the relevant Account.
7.5. No interest will be payable on any Prize, including without limitation: whilst any checks or enquiries are being carried out in relation to a Winning Bet; whilst a dispute about the Bet or Prize claim is being resolved; or for the period a Prize remains unclaimed.
7.6. Any charges levied by the Mobile Operators’ payment gateways (Mpesa) will be deducted from Your account.
7.7. Any applicable taxes levied by the Lesotho Revenue Authority will be deducted from Your account.
8. Draws and Winning Numbers
8.1. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will, at its discretion, decide the time, frequency, date and method of the Draws for each Game.
8.2. Each Draw will select Winning Numbers at random with the use of the Random Number Generator.
8.3. If a Draw is interrupted because of equipment failure, or for any other reason, the Draw will be completed in line with the applicable Draw Procedures for that Game. If a Draw can’t take place on the date or at the time fixed, it will take place as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
8.4. If any Game Draw is declared invalid, another Draw will take place in line with the applicable Draw Procedures to determine the Winning Numbers.
8.5. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will only pay a Prize based on the official results of the relevant Draw recorded in line with Rule 8.4 and electronically recorded in Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not pay a Prize based on results recorded anywhere else, including for example in newspapers, winning number telephone lines, or on the Site.
8.6. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be required to make any payment against any incorrectly announced number(s) at the Draw.
9. Information about Winners
9.1. When You claim or are paid a prize, You will automatically be deemed to grant to Caledon Gaming Ltd. an irrevocable right to publish, through all types of media broadcasting, including the internet, for the purposes of promoting the win, Your full name (as well as Your nick name), hometown, photograph, and video materials without any claim for broadcasting, printing or other rights, for a period of up to thirty-six months from the date of prize award. You also give Caledon Gaming Ltd. the right to publish, for a period of up to thirty-six months from the date of the prize award, any additional information that You voluntarily provide. You shall have no claim against Caledon Gaming Ltd. for invasion of privacy or on any other ground(s) by reason of the publication or broadcasting of Your Name, hometown, photograph, video materials, or information voluntarily provided by You.
9.2. If You win a Prize, You understand and accept that Caledon Gaming Ltd. may, if required by law, provide a third party with details of any Prize claimed by You or on Your behalf, or paid to You.
9.3. By participating in the Game, You expressly consent to the collection, use and disclosure by Caledon Gaming Ltd., its employees, agents and/or service providers, of the Participant’s Personal Information, for the purposes of conducting and administering the Game.
9.4. You accept that Caledon Gaming Ltd. has the right to send you promotional messages unless You explicitly opt out.
10. Game Closures etc.
10.1. Caledon Gaming Ltd. can, following consultation with the Reserve Bank, announce the closing date for an individual Game at any time. No Entries for that Game will be sold after the closing date.
10.2. Caledon Gaming Ltd. can also (at its absolute discretion) suspend or withdraw any Game following consultation with the Reserve Bank.
11. Limitation of Liability
11.1. Where instructed by the Reserve Bank, Caledon Gaming Ltd. will, or may (in its discretion -provided it is acting reasonably), declare that a Bet is defective. In these circumstances, all relevant Entries and all relevant Prizes won will be void and Caledon Gaming Ltd. will either:
1. a) Provide You with an opportunity to place another Bet of equivalent price; or
2. b) Refund the amount paid for the defective Bet.
Caledon Gaming Ltd. will decide which of (a) or (b) above shall apply.
You do not have the right to cancel a bet. Subject to Rule 11.1 (b) and Rule 12.1, no refunds will be given in any circumstances. No interest will be payable in respect of any refunds made.
11.2. If Caledon Gaming Ltd. is fully satisfied after proper and careful consideration and enquiries that the cancellation of a Bet was wholly and directly the result of Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s fraud, negligence, or error, and that Bet would, but for that cancellation, have been a Winning Bet, then Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not refund the cost of the Bet and Caledon GamingLtd.’s only liability will be to pay an amount equal to the Prize that You would have been entitled to if the cancellation did not take place
11.3. Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s only obligation is to pay the Prizes won in any Game to the rightful owners of Winning Entries, or provide a refund in the circumstances set out in these Rules. Without limiting the effect of Rules 11.1 and 11.5, Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss of whatever nature other than, subject to Rule 11.4, the non-payment of a Prize or the non-payment of a refund You are entitled to under these Rules. In particular, but without limitation, Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be liable for any loss of profits, or any special, indirect or consequential loss, suffered or incurred by You (or any holder or owner of a Bet, any person claiming a Prize during the Claim Period, or any other person) that arises out of the withdrawal from any Game, or from the participation or non-participation of You or any person in any Game. This includes the loss, for whatever reason, of the chance to participate in that Game.
11.4. Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be liable to any person for:
1. a) Events beyond its reasonable control and expectations (for example war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service);
2. b) The failure or destruction of, or damage to, all or part of the computer systems or records of Caledon Gaming Ltd. or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site and/or Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System);
3. c) Any mistakes caused by all or part of the computer systems or records of Caledon Gaming Ltd. or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site and/or Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System);
4. d) Delays, losses, mistakes, or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service, or by the banking system;
5. e) Any other action or event which prevents or hinders the issuing of a valid Bet (including without limitation the failure of the Site to display correctly on any device used to view it);
6. f) The refusal to allow any person to bet or to allow any person to play a Game Played Online or via SMS or Mobile Money;
7. g) Any losses caused by You, including the misuse or unauthorised use of passwords, money lost by playing the Games Played Online or via SMS, and the failure to keep Caledon Gaming Ltd. informed of changes to Your contact details;
8. h) Any losses caused by the failure or malfunction of Your: equipment or technology; internet service provider; mobile phone network operator; equipment, technology; or the internet service provider or mobile phone network operator of any other person or third party.
11.5. Nothing in these Rules excludes or limits:
(a) any person’s liability
(i) for fraud
(ii) for death or personal injury caused by breach of any duty that person may have to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill
(b) any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
11.6. You acknowledge and agree that You do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty (whether negligently or innocently made), or understanding of any person, whether or not such person is a party to these Rules.
12. Disputes and Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Decisions
12.1. Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s decision about whether or not a Bet is a Winning Bet, or in relation to any other matter or dispute arising from the payment or non-payment of Prizes, will be final and binding, provided that it is a reasonable decision (and subject to Rule 12.3). Without limiting the effect of the previous sentence and Rule 11.1, following any such decision made by Caledon Gaming Ltd., Caledon Gaming Ltd. may (at its discretion), reimburse the cost of the Bet or replace the disputed Bet with a Bet on any current Game of the same price. All disputes shall be referred to the courts of law who shall act as final arbiter in the settlement of the dispute.
12.2. The remedy in Rule 12.1 will be the Player’s sole and exclusive remedy, and any reimbursement or replacement will fully discharge Caledon Gaming Ltd. from any liability in respect of such a dispute (subject to Rule 12.3). Caledon Gaming Ltd. will not be liable to pay any interest in respect of any reimbursement made under this Rule 12.
12.3. Caledon Gaming Ltd. may withhold payment of a Prize and/or make an equivalent payment into court until any dispute has been resolved.
12.4. Any legal disputes will be automatically submitted to the courts of law.
13.1. Any person who bets, or submits a betting slip for validation, or who claims a Prize in whatever capacity, agrees to be bound by the provisions of any applicable legislation, these Rules (all as amended from time to time) and any other rules or procedures, statements, or explanations Caledon Gaming Ltd. may issue in respect of that Game Played via Mobile Money.
13.2. Caledon Gaming Ltd. may change these Rules, the relevant Game Procedures, and any Game Specific Rules applicable to the Games played via Mobile Money at any time. These changes will be effective immediately from the date of their publication on the Site (or any earlier time Caledon Gaming Ltd. states), or on notification to You that the changes have taken place (whichever takes place sooner) and will apply to Bets played after the date on which the changes become effective, and/or Entries bought before that date if reasonable in the circumstances. Notification can be by email, Account notification, post, or any other form of communication reasonably considered and decided by Caledon Gaming Ltd. You agree that You will be bound by the changes when You next play a Game Played via Mobile Money, when you next access Your Account, when you claim a Prize after the changes have become effective, or (where relevant) when You expressly accept the changes, whichever takes place first.
13.3. If any provision (or part of a provision) or rule mentioned above is decided by a court of the Laws of Lesotho to be void and/or unenforceable, that decision will only affect the particular provision (or part of the provision) and will not, in itself, make any other provisions void or unenforceable
13.4. You may not assign or otherwise transfer (in whole or in part) Your rights and/or obligations under these Rules. Any breach of this Rule may result in the use of Your Account (including the provision of the Games Played via Mobile Money and/or access to the Site) being terminated immediately by Caledon Gaming Ltd. Caledon Gaming Ltd. may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and/or obligations under these Rules in whole or in part to any third party at its sole discretion.
13.5. You agree that when You contact the Customer Care Team, You will supply any Games-Related Information required by Caledon Gaming Ltd.
13.6. Privacy: The Company will respect Your privacy and shall make efforts to preserve your information in strict confidence at all times. However, the Company shall not be liable for any loss of data. Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties except: where required for the processing of your requests; under duty or legal obligation; for enforcement of the Terms & Conditions; or for the protection of the rights or property of the company. Note: personal information provided may be disclosed to a credit reference bureau who may keep records of such information.
13.7. Force Majeure: The Company is not responsible in any way for any consequences resulting from major incidents beyond the Company’s control, such as: strikes, terrorist activities, political crises, wars, natural catastrophes, saturation of the telecommunication networks, cyber-attacks, hacking, etc.
13.8. Intellectual Property: All content on our Site, SMS, Mobile service, and all other media and electronic platforms is owned by the Company, its affiliates and third party contractors, and is protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws and regulations, including: products, logos, trademarks, service marks, trading names, etc. No part of the Site, SMS, or Mobile service may be copied, reproduced, stored, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, nor may it be included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code, or software, without prior written consent from the Company
This agreement and the contractual relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed in accordance with the relevant and applicable Laws of Lesotho. Any legal proceedings will be heard in the Lesotho courts.
Account: An account maintained by a Player on Caledon GamingLtd.’s Computer System.
BET: The entry mechanism into the game.
Caledon Gaming Ltd: a company incorporated in Lesotho.
Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System: The computer systems used by or on behalf of Caledon Gaming Ltd. from time to time to operate Lerutle games, administer Accounts, facilitate Entries and pay Prizes.
Claim Period: A period of up to 30 days after the draw date.
Company: Caledon Gaming Ltd.
Customer Service Team: Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s helpline for Players.. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to the Site for the Customer Care Team’s current opening hours.
Draw-Based Game: Synonymous with Game.
Draw Break: A point in time before a Draw after which no Selections will be entered into that Draw.
Draw Procedures: The draw procedures that apply to a Draw, as determined by Caledon Gaming Ltd. from time to time.
Game: The Lerutle game, the result of which is determined by a Draw.
Game Played via a Mobile Device: A Game, entry into which can be initiated via Mobile Money
Game Specific Rules: Any rules or conditions issued by Caledon Gaming Ltd. in addition to or in substitution for these Rules, which apply only to a particular Game Played Online.
Games-Related Information: Your Transaction History, Game History and any information Caledon Gaming Ltd. requires from and/or about You before providing You with access to the Games Played Online (which may include, for example, Your name, username, password, telephone number(s), Mobile Money details, debit card details, security information, address, Identification Information, email address, date of birth, and gender).
Identification Information: Information used to establish Your identity, including information required by Caledon Gaming Ltd. to confirm the authenticity of that information. Identification Information could include any element of the Games-Related Information and any information or documents You provide when claiming a Prize. Accepted forms of identification are: Kenyan Driving License, Passport, Voter Registration ID
Interactive Prize: A prize won by a Player from a Bet.
Lucky Pick: A selection of numbers which are randomly selected by Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System on Your behalf for the purposes of making a Bet.
Mobile Money: Mpesa
Player: Has the same meaning as You.
Prize: An Interactive Prize. Reference in these Rules to payment of Prizes includes the awarding of non-cash Prizes.
Prize Structure: The value of Prizes and odds of winning in an individual Game as determined by Caledon Gaming Ltd. and set out in the Game Procedures for the relevant Game.
Procedures: A written document issued by Caledon Gaming Ltd. for a particular Game Played Online in addition to these Rules, that includes the Game name, the bet, how to play, how a Prize is won, the dates and/or frequency of Draws, the Game Prize Structure, how Prize winners are determined, and any other relevant information for the Game Played Online.
Selection: A set of numbers chosen by You (whether chosen by Yourself or via Lucky Dip) for the purpose of making a Bet.
Site: The website
Ticket: The textual or graphical representation of Your Bet.
Ticket Number: The alphanumeric reference included as part of a Ticket which identifies and is unique to a particular Bet and which is recorded in Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Computer System and, for Entries bought using Your Account, in Your Transaction History.
Validation Requirements: Caledon Gaming Ltd.’s Entry validation requirements referred to in Rule 6 or as otherwise determined by Caledon Gaming Ltd. from time to time.
Winning Bet: A Bet which entitles You to a Prize and which meets all the Validation Requirements.
Winning Numbers: The numbers and/or letters used to determine the Winning Entries for a Game.
You: The holder of an Account who is eligible to buy Entries using that Account, and whose Account has not been terminated, cancelled, suspended or closed